Step 1: Go to workflow.vsight.io and login with your admin credentials.
- The "Workflow'' screen lists all the workflows of your account.
Step 2: Click ‘Create a Workflow’ to start designing your workflow step-by-step.
3: Add workflow details:
- Enter the name of the workflow, add a description and the estimated duration.
- Set your own labels to categorize the workflow, e.g. Heat exchanger
- Choose "Show Content Page" if you would like users to see an overview of steps before starting.
- Add PDF files to be shown on the starting page of your workflow
Step 4: Click on the middle button on the left side to add steps to your workflow. Click on “Create New Step” button at the bottom to get started.
- For each new step, first choose the layout: either full page, a vertical or horizontal page break.
Step 3: Customize each step;
- Rename, duplicate, clone, move or delete individual steps.
- Change layout if needed
- Adjust your preview to the end user's device.
- Click into the preview field to add or edit content.
Step 4: Choose a widget and add your content field respectively.
To simply give instructions, or interact with the user by requesting feedback.
If safety equipment is required before starting the workflow, create a step using the’ PPE- Visual AI’ widget to detect and validate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).